Would you like to contribute to high customer satisfaction within an area of great purpose? We are now looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our Customer Project Management team.
Together we make a difference.
- Manage and lead customer projects at the PPL site in Malmö
- Ensure project deliverables according to customer expectations
- Ensure project execution and follow up according to defined scope, deliverables, budget and estimated resource needs
- Proactively follow up on the defined scope of project activities and when necessary being part of generating amendments to contracts in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing department
- Professional and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead internal and external project meetings
- Financial forecasting and follow up of projects in collaboration with the Finance department
- Timely invoicing
- Participate in global project management initiatives
- MSc or PhD in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering or related field
- >5 years’ experience from Project Management and / or Project Portfolio Management within the CMO / pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from and innovative thinking in customer project management within a matrix organization
- Commercial mindset
- Experience from financial aspects of projects, such as project budgeting, cost calculations, forecasting and follow up on revenue, profit and invoicing using systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience from being part of generation, review and negotiations of contracts
- Clear and timely communication skills both in speaking and in writing
- Proactive project management, understand and manage different requirements in customer projects
- Skills in resource management, estimations and apply for resources in a timely manner
- Skills in generation and follow up on project time plans
- Team player and good collaboration skills
- Fluent in English, in speaking and in writing
Are you the one? Welcome with your application.