Company: PRA Health Sciences
Clinical Team ManagerJob Locations (All) | SwedenPosted Date 15 hours ago(5/16/2019 9:30 AM)ID2019-52912
PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times ‘Clinical Research Company of the Year’ in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
As a Local Trial Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
We are seeking an experienced Local Trial Manager to work as an integral part of our pharma client’s global study team. The key function of the Local Trial Manager is to provide operational country oversight and monitor progress of local activities of global studies by project managing a clinical team at a country level.
Working throughout the lifecycle of the trial, from start-up through to database lock and closure activities, key responsibilities will include:
- To manage the local execution of study activities, leading the local trial team of on-site monitors (Site Managers) and Clinical Trial Assistants; providing them with the necessary tools and training to collectively succeed as a team
- To serve as the primary point of contact at a country level and report study progress to key stakeholders
- To lead the feasibility and study start-up process; setting criteria for site selection and managing the site assessment process and proposing sites to the wider global study team
- To provide expert input into, or even independently create key study plans
- To develop and implement the use of local study tools (eg recruitment plans, risk management plans)
- To track the reporting of SAEs
- To maintain and update trial management systems (with the support of a Clinical Trial Assistant)
- To plan and participate in investigator meetings
- To review visit reports for completeness and adherence to the protocol and to identify site issues and trends
- To collaborate with other study team members as well as investigators and other site staff to build strong working relationships
Organised, creative and confident in taking independent action.
To ensure success within this role, the following are required:
- A proven track record within study management
- An ability to combine creativity, leadership and experience to empower a team to succeed
- Prior experience of budget forecasting, feasibility, study start up, on-site monitoring and site management
- Confidence in your decision-making abilities
- A working knowledge of a broad range of therapeutic areas
- A BA or BS degree in a health or science related discipline
- Fluency in English and Swedish is essential
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed