View more about MessyWeekend
Share this job
We are looking for someone who can own and manage all new-biz for the MessyWeekend brand in the Japan – this includes all aspects of client management. We are looking to expand our physical presence (retail stores) as well as online and corporate sales. (summer gifts etc)
Work in synergy with the rest of the Blazar Capital team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our performance and presence in your market(s).
Core Responsibilities and learning opportunities:
- Own and manage the MessyWeekend sales in the Japan – including business development, contact to bloggers & influencers, PR, product content, social media, and SEO.
- Finding and hunting new business in your territory.
- Analyse and improve online performance marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Based in or on exchange in Copenhagen for a min of 4 months
Feel free to reach out to Morten Heick at +45 42410202 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Please apply via The Hub.