View more about NewGlue
Adobe Creative Suite
Share this job
You need to be located in Stockholm, Sweden and have permission to work in Sweden. Without work-permit the position is still open, but will be unpaid.
You will work with our experienced team of design, business, technology and branding experts to provide web design, logo design, branding and user research support. You will experience working in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your work reaches real users. Working with senior members of the team, you will quickly learn about not only logo design, but also what it takes to grow an online business according to the needs of NewGlue’s customers (working with both designers and clients).
Your main task will be to create logos, and also scout for talented designers to join NewGlue.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent sense of design, color, type and layout
- Passionate about branding and logo design
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and organized
- Flexible and able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Show examples of digital design and/or graphic design work you’ve completed yourself (interactive display, print media, logos & branding, user-centred design, thesis work etc.).
- Please send a link to your online portfolio or a link to download a PDF of examples.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial team in a thriving start-up
- Flexible working hours
- Work from office and home
- Learn about both business and design