Foodjob Nordic is now seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager for Wellingo Nutrition A/S, a market leading brand in Personal and Infant Nutrition.
The mission is to strengthen the commercial brand position in Europe within nutritional solutions to the Baby and Toddler segment but will probably also extend to adult nutrition in future. This client is a successful international Group and the position will be based in the Copenhagen Area. You will report to the General Manager based in Denmark. You can see more at: http://www.wellingo.dk
The Area Sales Manager have excellent commercial skills and an entrepreneurial mindset on developing and selling brand new products in the nutritional market segments. The position is directly responsible for the performance and development of successful strategies for the commercial operations according to the agreed Business Plans. The Area Sales Manager is practical and hands-on, works independently and will identify the most relevant client segments and will develop go-to-market plans in close cooperation with the General Manager.
The Area Sales Manager should identify the best distribution channels and partners and interact with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in commercial operations, including input to product development and drive new product launches.
Responsibilities for the new Area Sales Manager:
- Developing direct sales of a portfolio of Nutritional Food Products to Europe and possibly some other areas/countries for both retail, pharmacies, drug stores and online sales channels
- Working on the global business development strategy and execution of the plans
- Improve marketing impact and reach through content marketing via LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Attend trade exhibitions and relevant seminars in Europe
- Supporting the Global sales team
- Design of pricing, concepts and strategies in collaboration with the management team
- Collection and reporting of market information
- Active participant in the company’s product development team
Success criteria and skills:
- Experience in the food business and preferably in the nutritional food sector towards pharmacies, drug stores and online sales channels
- Educated within food/nutrition or business
- A strong commercial profile with an excellent track record
- An analytical and structured way of working
- Language skills, minimum English and preferably German both oral and in writing
Your personality is important and as a person you are characterized as:
- Honest and entrepreneurial mindset. You get things done and like challenges
- Cultural understanding and an openness to the different countries and habits
- A team player with the capability to work independently and take decisions
- A fast learner who will gather and share knowledge within the food science sector
- Willing to travel and the priority markets extensively
Salary and location:
- Based at Copenhagen Area – attractive salary package
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: email@example.com can be contacted for further information on the position.
Apply date: 07-06-2019.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.