What You’ll Do
You will be a part of the Global Service Provider team selling to Telenor, working across a vast portfolio of Software, Switching, Routing, Wireless Lan, Network Orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a forward-thinking individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for Service Providers and specifically tailored to Telenor.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- You will focus on an excellent customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Orchestrate portfolio team cross-functional members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Business units and Services teams to develop and close new business
- Identify and build new business opportunities around our Service Provider portfolio
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports and management.
- Be flexible anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You’ll Work With
A team who are passionate, customer oriented and motivated by innovation and a winning attitude”.
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Sales, Portfolio and Technology specialists. Join the Telenor Account Team and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
- You are fun to work with and have a high standard of integrity
- You are excellent at building relationships and enjoys to work in a team
- You bring 5+ years of sales experience in a Telecom industry, experience of selling to Service provider would be ideal.
- Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- More than technical knowledge we are looking for people with a potential to learn and articulate new concepts.
- Experience in selling Complex deals
- Master in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and Services to deliver them.
- Profound business case understanding and business insight
- Strong negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers and Cisco overall.
- Creative in finding financial fit solutions
- A strong closer
- You will need confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- You will have the ability to demonstrate and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.