We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
You are an Account Manager with a focus on developing Service Provider accounts with high potential into larger accounts with regular revenue generation. You will create partnership-based relationships with 15-20 corporate accounts (~175-225K seats) and will drive consistent revenue generation selling the entire Citrix portfolio. You will transforms transactional/opportunistic customer relationships into continuous, successful relationships by using your experience in selling complex software solutions to corporate/enterprise accounts by effectively building and leading teams of resources to achieve established account strategies.
What you will be doing
- Understand customer business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- Responsible for managing and building strong relationships with high potential accounts.
- Carry revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix product and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and reporting to management in SalesForce.com.
- Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription Advantage).
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated ability to sell software to corporate/enterprise accounts with a strong preference for Service Provider accounts.
- Strong history of quota achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a strong pipeline of business across multiple corporate/enterprise accounts.
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end.
- Proven ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- Solid understanding of Citrix competitive domain and technologies.
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy independently.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 6-8 years of sales experience, with at least 3 years selling software.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas in excess of $2 million per year.
- Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales.
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
- Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
- Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements.
- Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
Corporate Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.