We live life visually. From the time we open our eyes in the morning until we close them to sleep at night, our experience is largely an accumulation of the people, places, and things that we capture through our sense of sight. At Tobii Pro Insight, helping our clients to unlock the secrets of visual attention is our passion! Would you like to be a part of creating more “Aha!” moments for our customers?
At Tobii Pro Insight we are currently looking to extend our team with an enthusiastic go-getter Account Manager! A role where you have the opportunity to work as advisor for our customers. You will join our team consisting of eight amazing “Tobiians” working out of our Stockholm headquarters.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will accumulate leads and build a pipeline of potential marketing research, user-experience, and professional performance clients throughout EUROW.
Your days will be filled with
- Developing client relationships.
- Designing research approaches & generate study pricing/proposals.
- Meeting with clients and vendors.
- Finding innovative ways to help our clients to answer key business questions through our research offerings.
- Working directly with leads, from first contact through the end of the project and beyond, establishing long-term relationships and consulting on all current and future research needs.
We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, behavioral science, marketing, statistic or similar.
- 2-5 years of sales experience from selling research services.
- Understanding of the relevant types of research methodology and results.
- Competency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- Enjoys the opportunity to travel.
- Experience identifying opportunities, selling to, or working with CPG companies, market research agencies, advertising/media firms, and directly with brands is a plus.
- Experience in selling research services
It is not a must, but we find it to be a strong merit if you have experience from working with eye tracking research and have experience in behavioral research. As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have strong personal drive, are focused, and are motivated to create results.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Is Tobii Pro the one for you? Are you the one for Tobii Pro? If so, please apply as soon as possible. Submit your resume through our website (CVs sent via email will not be reviewed) as soon as possible, don’t wait! At Tobii, we move quickly! Curious to know more about what we do? Check this out Tobii Pro Insight
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.