We are looking for a structured, creative and solution oriented Configuration Manager to our integration center!
- Monitor and follow up integration development
- Help our customers troubleshoot and investigate reasons for various types of issues.
- Help our customers understand ICC-test processes and when necessary educate them.
- Ensure that acceptance testing is completed and approved before production launch of integration objects
- Coordinate testing activities within ICC to optimize the utilization of test resources and environments
- Install and troubleshoot integrations
- Manage and plan the relationships and dependencies between different versions
- Contribute to the process changes, improvements and development in the area
- Manage communication with various stakeholders
- You have worked with integration solutions, ideally built on Biztalk
- You have good experience in XML, XSLT, C # and SQL server (probably from a developer-background)
- You are used to working with Agile methods such as Scrum or KANBAN
- It is an advantage if you have experience of working with distributed development teams.
- GIT version handling
- Great advantage if you master both Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- You are a social, open and ambitious team player with strong motivation and a positive attitude.
- A genuine interest and curiosity for configuration management
- You are a structured person who thinks that quality is important
- You take initiative, have good communication skills and like to have many contacts
- You are inspired and motivated by a fast paced environment and working with continuous improvements
- You enjoy working in a team and can also work independently
- For this assignment, we are at first hand looking for consultants permanently based in Stockholm.
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
- The Client has two non billable days- the first two days with the first assignment
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-05-30.
+46 702 24 75 56