The Training Engagement Manager (TEM) is a broad, customer-oriented role that drives adoption of Episerver training services. For this purpose, the TEM manages and improves the overall customer journey within Education services: awareness building, needs identification, customization of proposals, sales, delivery and evaluation. The TEM leads a team of trainers and reports to the VP of Education.
The TEM manages direct and online sales efforts for Education services and works with customers and partners to shape training solutions. This is a highly visible role with a global profile that will help drive adoption and usage of Episerver products. Eager and excited with a flexibility to take on new initiatives and a drive to succeed
As a Training Engagement Manager you will:
- Create awareness of our training solutions through marketing communications and activities.
- Qualify leads and assist customers to understand their training requirements and develop detailed training proposals.
- Manage the execution of training plans by leading a team of trainers. Facilitate the work amongst appropriate team members and a network of external trainers.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with customers to ensure quality and satisfaction of training execution and to drive adoption of strategic competency plans.
- Collect and analyze feedback in order to drive improvements to Education services and products.
- Build internal and external sales collaterals and materials and support our sales, partner and customer success managers with training proposals.
This is a cross-functional role, and as such we are looking for an individual with previous experience of both sales and delivery of professional services, and knowledge of digital marketing and commerce.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles in professional services, for instance training, expert services, and/or consulting
- Previous management experience of at least 3 years required
- Experience with digital marketing and/or commerce platforms to be able to understand the business â€“ strong commercial experience and business acumen
- Willingness to gather and study information about products and service portfolio and to help customers to customize our existing training solutions accordingly.
- English speaking requirement
- Monthly office gatherings to celebrate work anniversaries, acknowledgement awards, and to cheer the wins whilst enjoying some great food
- Variety of committees to join, or even create your own!
- Consistently demonstrate our security values by being ISO 27001 certified and GDPR compliant
- Excellent virtual facilities to stay connected with colleagues globally