Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
As a Service Solution Sales Manager you will be responsible for our operator customers. You will be part of our Carrier Busines Group team and responsible for the development and execution of the customer’s strategy and providing best solutions to our customers. Building strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends are key indicator of success in this role.
- Responsible for Service Solution engagement and sales, which covers network implementation, network optimization, maintenance, managed services, trainings, etc.
- Responsible for achieving Service Sales Target as well as Customer Satisfaction Target of the Key Account;
- Perform various customer interface activities deeply and accordantly to support the organization level customer relationship;
- Find and identify customer requirements and pain points to drive the customized service solution development and sales actions;
- Organize and participate in Service Biddings; Provide competitive/deliverable/profitable service solution and quotation;
- Taking tasks in customer analysis, marketing planning, service solution presentations as well as managing internal resources to better serve the market targets achievements.
- Bachelor degree or above, working experience in marketing, electronics, communication, computer science or other related industries. Minimum 5 years working experience in telecom operator or telecom equipment vendor be able to understand customers and analyze their needs. Strong inter-person skills with good team-work spirit;
- Strong sales acumen, proven success in building and developing a deliverable sales pipeline, as well as developing long term relationships;
- Have experience in bidding process, while project management experience is a plus;
- Good communication and coordinating skills. Be sensitive to problems with strong problem-pushing capability;
- English will be used as working language;
- Be comfortable in a target driven environment;
- Having the work experience on service solution design or sales on both CT and IT industry is preferred.
- Stockholm, Sweden