Tasks and Competencies required
- Identify and implement key actions to get back into control
- Mobilize and build a high-performance culture on the project
- Drive both collaboration and coherence with the overarching Business Programme
- Team management (internal and with external suppliers)
- Project planning and execution
- Stakeholder management on all levels from team to steering committee
- Status reporting to program, steering committee and other relevant governance boards
- Budgeting and financial management
- Risk management
- And other similar tasks
Competencies (all mandatory unless otherwise specified):
- Experience with payroll projects is preferred.
- Experience with projects within the HR domain required.
- Expert level project management and proven track record
- Change management experience
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Professional level in written and verbal English
- Highly structured
- Strong decision making, and assertive leadership style.
- Experience with working with people around the globe
- Knowledge within life science / pharma industry is an advantage
- Experience with an agile methodology is an advantage
Duration: 6-12 months
Work load: 100 %
Working language: english
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.