Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark, with some travelling
If you are interested in this assignment please send a motivated e-mail to email@example.com.
Our customer is a Danish truly international company operating on a worldwide basis. The company employs more than 6500 people in 80 countries around the world, The Company has for many years been one of the world-leading within their very specialized field.
The Company has for some time been working on improving the HR-services. This involves improved and more reliable HR data. An HR Data Analyst is employed in the HR-department working on this. The work has included a number of improvement projects as well as the preparation for introduction/implementation of a completely new HR-system. Unfortunately, this employee is now ill and may not be coming back for some time. In order to continue these activities and maintain progress, it has been decided to engage an experienced Interim Manager as Senior HR Analyst/Project Manager. The activities will be based on the very good work already carried out.
The overall aim of the activities is to ensure that all the preparation for the new HR-system are in place in terms of systems, processes and procedures to facilitate a smooth implementation of the new system combined with an improved access to quality HR data. This will include:
- Optimize the business, by finding new ways to extract data from the people processes, define and format these, and present the findings through data visualization to senior management to accelerate the Companyâ€™s digitalization.
- Provide guidance for the business to interpret workforce data and metrics, and recommend appropriate actions based on data as the Company continues its global growth.
- Collaborate cross functionally to set up reports, dashboards and scorecards for analysis and support complex data changes in the HR system.
- Define the data governance model and establish global HR data quality standard, ensuring compliance with global data privacy laws.
- Lead periodic data audits within HR and attend to internal and external audit request.
- Run pilot projects on potential changes to HR system and data setup.
The candidate must be experienced HR Data Specialist with the following profile:
- Degree in related discipline (i.e. Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics).
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in HR Systems, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in data analytics.
- Good understanding of HR and business processes, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience from a company operating internationally with operations in many countries.
- Good project management experience. Experience from managing virtual projects with participants in different geographical locations will be an advantage.
- Communicate well in both written and spoken English. Other languages are an advantage.