Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the key market dynamics for the franchise brands
- Lead the development and implementation of effective strategic and tactical franchise brand plans across the country
- Execute business plans for the relevant brands and heart failure as well as develop new business opportunities
- Develop and secure development for each TM to handle the responsibility for the “patient journey” and account plan focus
- Coach, motivate and develop TM to continually improve performance
Shall you need more information on the position, please contact the hiring manager, Mats Andersson (Nordic Head Sales Management) on his mobile phone +46708893394.
Please note, that deadline for applications is 31th of May 2019.
- University degree preferably in Science or Business Marketing
- Swedish on the level of fluency and good level of English
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a people manager of a sales driven team
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
- Experiences and familitaritywithin the heart failure area
- Strong learning agility and analytical skills
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.