Who we are
iDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
The Retail Manager plays a central and important role in the retail organisation of iDeal of Sweden. The mission for the position is to further develop the iDeal of Sweden brand experience concept in retail and optimize sales and operations in iDeal of Sweden brand stores.
The position is based in Stockholm but includes regular and frequent travel. The Retail Manager has several touch points in the organisation and works in close collaboration with eg. The Store Managers, Marketing department, Sales Team, Visual Merchandiser and Supply Chain. The position reports to the Sales Director of iDeal of Sweden.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and manage strategies, processes and operations in iDeal of Sweden’s own retail stores.
- Set goals and develop KPI’s.
- Ensure that the retail experience lives up to iDeal of Sweden’s high standards regarding customer service and brand perception.
- Develop and project manage the conceptual brand experience for retail.
- Analyze and monitor visual trends within retail
- Development of conceptual POS material for retail partners and own stores.
- Conduct sales analysis and take action.
- Align the e-commerce marketing strategy with the brand store marketing strategies.
- Provide daily operational support for all stores.
- Find new location together with partner firm and project lead the new openings together with external firms and other functions within iDeal of Sweden.
- Work together with Sales Director & Visual Merchandiser in order to develop shop-in-shop Globally.
- Create monthly retail reports to Senior Managers of the retail developments and performance.
- Support the Store Managers with recruitment, scheduling and planning for retail operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working as a store manager
- Working with brand on conceptual and strategic level
- Identifying new store locations and opening new stores
- P&L responsibility and budget management
- Working independently in ERP-system Navision
- Leadership experience
- MS Office
- Fluently speaking and writing English and Swedish
- Adobe Photoshop, InDESIGN (Not required but is beneficial)
- Non-prestigious team player and has a pragmatic “can do attitude”
- Sales driven with strong skills to build routines and processes.
- Result oriented and driven by exceeding customer expectations. Understands that “retail is detail”.
- Proactive and flexible. Plans activities and projects well in advance, but able to keep a flexible mindset towards changing circumstances.
- Self-going and motivated to initiate and generate action under own direction.
- Strong people skills and Leadership skills. Good at providing a clear direction, coaching and motivating others.
The position is a full-time position and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
iDeal Of Sweden is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of hockey-stick growth.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept job applications through email.