Are you interested in being a part of an exciting journey and building new successful commerce offerings for merchants in an area of constant change, with the vision of becoming the number one OMNI-payment provider in the Nordics and Baltics?
Group Commerce was established 2017 within Group Lending and Payments with the mission to strengthen Swedbank´s offering of bundled payment solutions to merchants. This means delivery of competitive, reliable, and high quality products in different channels across POS – in store, E/M-commerce (= OMNI channels).
The Commerce business is becoming more and more global and is in constant change. Although Swedbank has a leading card acquiring position in Sweden and the Baltics, there are significant opportunities for growth within the E-com channels. In order to address the E-com channels and strengthen the position Swedbank acquired the company PayEx in August 2017. The acquisition complements Swedbank’s strong acquiring offering with PSP, checkout and retail finance capabilities. With these components we hold the base of a strong offering regardless of payment channel.
Swedbank is the fifth largest card acquirer in Europe and has a solid market position in Sweden and in the Nordics/Baltics. The product is distributed through different Payment Service Providers (PSPs), including our own PayEx One offering, as well as through our own sales channels and distribution network.
We are now looking for a Regional sales managers within the Nordic Partner and Regional sales & Sales support unit within Group Commerce, CRM.
About the job
Regional sales representative is responsible for managing the Commerce offering towards the Swedish branch network and the Savings Banks. The delivery of products that meet customers’ needs and reaches Swedbank Wanted Position is of key focus. You will secure the knowledge and help the branch network to sell a stable and competitive Commerce offering to merchants in Sweden,
You will be part of the Nordic Partner and Regional salese & Sales support unit within Group Commerce, CRM.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Full responsibility for value proposition management and conceptualization of the Commerce offering in towards a Region for Swedbank Branch network and Savings Banks
- Responsible for target fulfillment in your region
- Responsible for retention in the regions customer base
- Responsible for cross selling of the Commerce offering
- Responsible for education within your region
- Ensure efficient customer management throughout the life-cycle of the Commerce offering portfolio
- Ensure that Commerce offering is competitive and well balanced through a tight collaboration with the branch network
- Ensure a strong collaboration with the supporting functions in Commerce.
- Conduct customer meetings individually as well as in collaboration with Swedish Branch network and Savings Banks
- Participate in regional events
- Actively use CRM system (SuperOffice) for updating customer information, sales processes and reports/follow ups
Placement is preferably within the region you are applying to. There may be some travelling involved with this role.
What you need to succeed
- Experience of selling cross-functional products in a multi-product set up
- Strong in business management, driving change, communicative and inspiring, living Swedbank value criteria’s.
- Experience and interest in technology and a deep knowledge in the Cards and Payments area
- Experience of sales and execution, understanding of innovation
- Strong track record in building cooperation and networks, both internally and externally, as well as gaining confidence with stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
What you may have worked with previously
- Account manager within card acquiring
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Managerial positions within relevant areas in Swedbank, e.g. Group Lending & Payments, Digital Banking, Swedish Banking, LC&I
Why work with me? – Håkan Wannberg
I am as a person a teamplayer, deeply goaloriented and driven by challenges. I am stimulated by the growth of my team and collegues and strive towards creating a good working environment. With more than 30 years of experience of sales and sales management I hope to offer my team support and coaching in order to meet the desired goals. Valued traits for me are, honesty, dedication and involvement.
If you have questions regarding this role, you may contact Saima Malik-Bergström if Håkan Wannberg is not reachable.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.