Daily management of our Central Quality department
Satisfied customers through quality management
With reference to our Operations Director, you become the manager of a competent and well-functioning team of seven employees in our Central Quality (CQ) department. You have a functional responsibility for our two local Quality Managers of our bakeries in Jutland. The CQ department is a function of Lantmännen Unibake Denmark Frozen in Horsens.
Your responsibility is to secure food safety and quality in Lantmännen Unibake Denmark Frozen to meet food legislation, food standards and customer requirements. As part of the Operations management team, you play a key role in leading a strong quality culture and proactively developing and implementing the company’s continuous improvement within the quality area.
Your primary work areas are
- Management of the quality and food safety area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management of our CQ department
- Overall responsibility for maintaining quality standards and certifications
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, prepare common guidelines for quality and food security
- Ensure support for local quality departments
What’s required from you
- A solid experience in quality management from food production, optimally from industrial bread production
- A relevant technical education and high professionalism
- A mature pragmatic approach to quality and staff management
- Being able to contribute proactively with a holistic view in a corporate organization with clear values
You have experience with quality management systems, certifications and preferably knowledge of ERP systems and a good grasp of the MS Office package. You also master Danish and English both in writing and speaking at a high level.
As a person, you are detail-oriented and systematic, and have easy access to complex issues. You are proactive and persistent and take the initiative to improve and optimize.
You are a strong communicator and you connect easily with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels. You are open and curious.
What’s in it for you
We offer you a great challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development as well as a career in an ambitious and growing company.
You become part of an attractive and dynamic company, where the fundamental values are Openness, Holistic View and Drive. You get a very versatile job with responsibility for a wide range of key quality responsibilities and tasks. You get a large interface both internally and externally in an international food business. Your daily efforts have a great impact on the fact that together we ensure the framework for high quality and food safety.
Least but not last you get the opportunity to make a difference across the organization as a member of our expanded management group, in which the common responsibility for our business goals and creating a strong cohesion in the organization are top of mind.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Operations Director Rasmus Graversen on mobile +45 25168398