Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
What You’ll be Doing
- Support Project Manager in project Deliveries
- Supporting in all Project related tasks e.g. Time, Budget, Scope, Resource, Stakeholders management
- Organize and coordinate activities (operation & maintenance)
- Build OHS knowledge
- Identify and drive improvements
- Manage acceptance procedures
- Drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the customer
- Monitor, maintain & improve delivery performance
- The role will permit to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of Project Management
- Be part of team and provide support
What We’re Looking For
- Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering major
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Financial acumen as a plus
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- New graduates, Max 2 years of work experience
Who You Are
- Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills
- Able to make independent decisions and be autonomous
- Have strong learning agility and a proactive can-do attitude with continues improvement mind-set
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Being results-oriented with the ability to balance technical and business considerations
- Able to manage and work on multiple projects at once if needed
- Tenacious – you set goals and push yourself to achieve them
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Understanding and delivering services included in the Build & Operate organization portfolio
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
- Opportunity to learn and lead Projects (become Project Manager)
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Apply now or latest by 3rd of June!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 279748