With 130+ events annually in Europe, Asia and the Middle East we are a market leader in B2B networking services. Our 300 employees take care of every step on the way to a successful event: From curating relevant content to executing world class customer experience. We are proud of our energetic and positive culture centered around four core values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embracing the New and Winning together. Would you like to be in a daily contact with Germany’s top-level executives from the Top500 companies? This is your opportunity!
The Project Manager’s main task is to invite high-level decision makers, who are responsible for investments plans, to our invitation-only events. In addition, you are creating event content by committing some of the decision makers to roles at the event, such as speaker.
Who we looking for?
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with superb customer service skills!
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision makers (CEO’s, CFO’s etc.) mainly on the phone and email
- Approximately 1-3 years relevant work experience, such as sales
- Previous experience in the B2B-field is an advantage
- Excellent coordinating, multitasking and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent German and English language skills
Why choose a career at our company?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! We have been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself! Apply now via Campusjäger!