Sub Project Design & Development description
The Sub Project Design & Development (D&D) is responsible for the overall Vehicle System design and development of the Vehicle 50-100-150kN System.
The Sub Project Manager Design & Development is responsible for:
- The overall Vehicle system design
- Development of Pre series Vehicles
- Production Preparation of the Pre series Vehicles
- The technical design work for the chassis, body and integration of GFE incl the RCWS Integration plan
- Preparing production at the factory with the designed vehicle variants of the Project scope.
- Responsible for development and execution of the [SEMP], [EMCMP] and [GFAMP]
The Sub Project Design & Development Project Manager has the following authority and responsibility in addition to the role of the Sub Project Manager:
- Support the other Sub Projects within their work
- Participate in the Project Progress Meetings and the Project Meeting
- Project Manager experience
- Experience of managing end customers
Work load: 100%
Working language: English & Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.