Project Manager (CI / HCI)
Location: Nordics – Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Deliver Converged Infrastructure / Hyper-Converged infrastructure projects for clients within the Nordics.
- Form effective project teams and good working relationships with Sales staff, technical staff, partners and other key organisations
- Aim to deliver projects with high quality to the agreed scope and time frames to delight customers and support services delivery revenue targets
- Work as part of a culture of lessons learned / continuous improvement
- Be familiar with Project Management methodologies and apply as applicable
- The successful candidate will spend time with clients in Norway, Sweden, Denmark at a minimum plus possibly other clients based in other countries in Europe.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in successful project management and Information Technology project delivery in the Nordics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English and one other Language used in the Nordics.
- Familiarity with Project Management Methodologies
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMP or equivalent
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities â€” all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 May 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.