Our client at Scania is looking for a Sub Project Manager for a defence project
The Sub Project Manager Design & Development is responsible for:
- The overall Vehicle system design
- Development of Pre series Vehicles
- Production Preparation of the Pre series Vehicles
- The technical design work for the chassis, body and integration of GFE incl the Integration plan
- Preparing production at the factory with the designed vehicle variants of the Project scope.
- Responsible for development and execution of the [SEMP], [EMCMP] and [GFAMP]
The Sub Project Design & Development Project Manager has the following authority and responsibility in addition to the role of the Sub Project Manager:
- Support the other Sub Projects within their work
- Participate in the Project Progress Meetings and the Project Meeting
Proficiency in written and spoken Swedish is a requirement
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-05-21.
+46 733 94 12 11