At Qliro we are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join the Consumer Product team with responsibility for our Web and Notification Service. Our ambition is to become a leading tech company within payments and the financial industry in the Nordic. Our core business is to provide class leading payment solutions to selected e-Commerce merchants and we have gradually started to grow into the consumer sphere.
As Product Manager for our Web and Notification Service you will play a key role in building an attractive Qliro for our customers. As a brand we are transforming and positioning Qliro into a leading consumer platform for payments and financial products. To succeed in your role, we believe you have an entrepreneur mindset, are curious to test and learn and like to lead change. Your previous experience is probably from a product management role within the financial industry and you should be excited about working with digital development. We are working with an agile approach and believe that the best value is created when we put together diverse teams with cross functional competences.
What you will do
- Have the product responsibility for the Qliro web and our logged in pages
- Have the product responsibility to develop our hub for customer communication – Notification Service
- In line with the overall company strategy support in evolving and refining the platform vision centered around the customer, where our web platform and notification service are key components
- Gather insights from consumer feedback, market/competitive research, and platform performance analytics
- Develop business cases and propositions, and set a roadmap for future development of Web and Notification Service to maximize consumer experience, platform performance, and operational efficiency
- Continuously challeng standards for how things are working, to find improvements and strive to make things better for our customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the vision refining and concept development of new platform features
- Acting as the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog to ensure that the development team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to the end users
- A fine balance of leading, managing and collaborating with a development team, resources from various parts of the business as well as business partners and stakeholders for the different products
- Communication to stakeholders within the organization is key and to involve resources from other teams to make sure new products are seamlessly integrated into the company’s web platform
- Ensure that our customers are facing the best possible experience on our web and through notification service
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally
Who are we looking for?
- An individual with 5-10 years’ of experience of financial service, management consulting, digital development or similar
- Experience from working within a consumer facing company
- A motivated individual with product development and product ownership experience
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural setup
- Experience from other financial domains like e.g. Insurance is a plus since we are evaluating to enter into new areas
- Experience from working in a cross functional team environment with a great digital component
- You are truly passionate about solving problems and deliver an outstanding digital experience to customers
- A natural problem solver with “do-er” mentality, eye for details, and obsession with quality and structure in everything you do
- You have a strong interest in technology, follow latest industry trends, and you are used to working closely with development teams on a daily basis
- Track record of successfully delivering quality results in large and complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, a Nordic language is seen as a merit but not a requirement
What can we offer you?
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Tech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation – You’ll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days’ of annual leave.