KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As the Product Manager for our Clinician Interface you will be operating at the heart of KRY, as you are globally responsible for our clinician facing web based applications. You will work with ensuring our clinicians can spend as much time as possible providing top quality health care for our patients, by minimising time spent on administration and optimising the user experience. In this role you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers which together will design, build and ship a unique product. You will be a member of KRY’s diverse and ambitious product team, consisting of Product owners and health care professionals.
You are expected to gain and maintain a deep understanding of our doctors, nurses and psychologists, as well as our patients and our business in order to prioritise work and make informed decisions.
What you will do:
- Produce and prioritise the Clinician product roadmap and backlog
- Scope and plan releases of new features
- Drive discoveries of new areas and features
- Design and develop the global product vision for our web applications
- Manage the overall Clinician experience, across different teams to make sure KRY always maintains a patient first experience
- Manage stakeholder communication
Who are you:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience working with web based applications, preferably in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering successful and user centered products
- Preferably, you have experience working with system integrations
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Sound experience from working in cross functional teams
- A team player
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- Relocation support, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.