As part of a country management team, manages a large team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support the sales of the Company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Sets the direction for, and provide coaching in, the development and delivery of customer vision/solution demonstrations, presentations, benchmarks, and showcases. In partnership with the sales executives and management, contribute to the sales pipeline strategy, understanding the PreSales contribution requirements.
Review strategically important pursuits and accounts agreeing on common approach and priorities and taking a hands-on role at an executive level where required. Manage business operations including budget/cost control, business planning, monitoring, and reporting.
Oversee and manage personnel decisions such as recruitment, training and development, performance management, etc., in line with relevant regulations. Participate in relevant Zone level meetings and/or councils contributing to the planning and reporting for required activity. Lead and/or contribute to global initiatives originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
- Participate in Nordic Management team as well as Business Operation team
- Recruitment and talent identification
- Process lead for Pursuit model and hand over model to Services
- Plan activities required for the digital transformation in the Business Development community
- Presentations to the community in monthly meetings;
- SW and Domain topics, business perspective, process perspective
- Topics within digitalization – goal, why, how does SW fit into the picture, what do we need to think about to help our customers make the right decisions
- Together with Team leads to perform the following activities for the community;
- Drive personal development planning
- Drive PMP process
- Identify candidates for development within new domains – cross-training
- Drive salary process
- Drive Career Path planning
- As manager for Team Leaders
- Personal Development Planning
- Conduct PMP. Set goals and follow up on execution.
- Perform salary evaluations
- Career Path planning
- Participate in EMEA Business Development Network
- Closely collaborate with Industries Group to develop/define Catalyst for specific industries
- Collaboration with PFD´s and Marketing in respect of Planning & Executing Campaigns
- Collaborate with Resource Manager in the resource allocation process
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers is Pursuit activities
- Stay connected with and build collaboration with DE/DS-team in Nordic and EMEA;
Job ID: 113301
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time