A research-based biopharmaceutical company with the Nordic office in Stockholm is now hiring.
The Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement (HEPR) Manager , will be responsible for a broad range of Market Access matters in relation to all Nordic countries. The HEPR manager will primarily work with the Market Access Directors in the Nordic countries to develop the health economic analyses, value demonstration arguments and reimbursement dossiers, additionally the role will also support the team in pricing and tenders. The Nordic Market Access team is located in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo. As a Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement Manager you will also work closely together with other functions, and spend time interacting with key external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers, clinical experts).
The job requirements may be summarized as (detailed work tasks are specified below):
- Reporting to the Director Market Access, the Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement Manager will work to ensure that health economic analysis and reimbursement dossiers fulfill the requirements of authorities in order to obtain and maintain market access for company’s product portfolio in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland
- Will perform tasks related to health economics, pricing and reimbursement across therapeutic areas, in particular:
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis
- Value story and tool development
- Reimbursement dossier preparation
- Study design and data collection
- Supporting Pricing and Tender management
- May manage cross-functional teams and work groups. Be part of Brand Teams and KAM teams (cross-functional infield teams), where relevant
- Will work closely with Market Access, Medical, Commercial and other Nordic colleagues, external consultants, international HQ and other affiliates.
Detailed work tasks
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
Development and communication of market access tool and materials
- Develops cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, and other health economic models
- Develops reimbursement dossiers for national payers across the region
- Communicates cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses to national and/or regional/local stakeholders
- Develops and communicates value stories, value messages and value tools to external and internal audiences
- Understands and utilizes medical and epidemiological information to prepare supportive documents for negotiations with various stakeholders in the reimbursement, pricing and budget processes
- Assesses and occasionally plans outcomes research and health economics studies and data collections projects.
MA strategy and payer & stakeholder management
- Support development and implementation of the Nordic Market Access, Reimbursement and Tender strategy across therapeutic areas
Tenders & Pricing
- Support tender scenario planning, support development of proposals for price and discount levels internally
- Support tender horizon scanning, submissions and contracts
- Support development of local pricing proposals consistent with the global pricing strategy and support management of price notifications, reference pricing procedures, et cetera
Ideally, the successful applicant should have:
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in Economics, Health Economics, Business studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant topic,
- Experience from health economics work (in the industry or consultancy),
- Experience from working across the Nordic countries
- Understanding of the reimbursement systems in the Nordic countries
- An analytical mindset,
- Strong quantitative analysis skills,
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages, as well as in English
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Strong teamwork and facilitation – effective at being a member of teams. Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others,
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships and build alliances among MA and payer stakeholders,
- Delivery – gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependant issues,
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize,
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition,
- Driven – self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects and processes to address issues.
För mer information om tjänsten, vänligen kontakta Catharina Bergold 070-2179879.
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!