Influencing the world through business is inspiring â€“ making an impact on it is empowering! @EricssonONE, we do both by giving our team members the freedom to #ThinkBig , #FailFast and use an #EntrepreneurMindset . Here, ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining ignition unit that can future-proof Ericsson’s business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. We see sustainability as an opportunity and inspiration to growth hack the business while making a meaningful impact and positively transforming society. Does the word disruption appeal to you? Do you want to be part of identifying and developing Ericsson’s future business? If yes, this career opportunity will spark your fire!
As Marketing Manager for Ericsson ONE, you will have one of the coolest jobs at Ericsson. Beyond that, your role is to lead the strategic marketing efforts, through the execution of activities and to be a driving force in bringing ideas to the table. You will be an integral part of the success of Ericsson ONE and a natural part of shaping its future.
To be successful in this role you bring a track record on how to drive and execute marketing and communications in an innovative way. You will work on a strategic level, but you are equally comfortable to work hands on with the organization. You have the capabilities to think new, pushing boundaries, utilizing the advantages of digitalization and marketing automation tools, and by using new types of channels such as social influencers. This is needed both when addressing Ericsson key customers and in how we drive the culture transformation and employee engagement internally.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work closely with Head of the Marketing and Communications for BTEB, and Head of the Ericsson One unit to accelerate the positioning of Ericsson as a fast paced, innovative growth company
- Lead the End-to-End marketing for Ericsson ONE through selected Go-to-Market channels, including market positioning, USPs, lead generation, and follow-up to support sales
- Work seamlessly within the Marketing and Communication team, as well as with Ericsson ONE, and other relevant stakeholder internally
- In collaboration with the External and Internal Communications teams within the M&C unit, drive external communications, campaigns, and events relevant for Ericsson ONE, and communication activities in conjunction with new customer contracts.
- Track record of driving innovative Marketing and Communications
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Digitalization and Marketing Automation tools
- Excellent English skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Strategic thinking and dare to challenge
- Adaptive and Responsive to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent training/experience
- 2+ years’ experience
How to Apply?
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson and/or do you want to know more about this career opportunity? Feel free to send your resume and cover letter in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Annahita Amini, Primary Recruiter via LinkedIn.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281066