View more about Sweet Studio
Share this job
Sweet Studio is a venture studio that builds great consumer mobile products. Backed by the founders of KING (creators of Candy Crush), we combine tech, design, and funding to create the next generation mobile companies.
We’re seeking a Marketing Intern who will help several of our apps accelerate expansion and be an instrumental part of their growth stories.
In the studio you’ll be immersed in an entrepreneurial environment and if you want to pursue an entrepreneurial path yourself, this is a great place to get exposure to a wide range of products and talent.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with founders and marketers to understand their company’s overall marketing strategy and help them achieve their goals
- Help find valuable opportunities for organic, viral and paid customer acquisition
- Help manage influencer marketing campaigns, grow social media channels, and execute paid marketing campaigns
- Listen to and engage with online communities
- Complete other administrative and miscellaneous tasks
Who you are:
- A motivated self-starter, a creative thinker, and adaptable to the ever-changing startup environment
- A keen intuition for what marketing messages will resonate with your audience
- Familiar with social media, influencer marketing tactics, and digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent written skills (English)
3–12 months, depending on your situation
10,000 SEK/month (if full-time)
About Sweet Studio
We co-found companies and help entrepreneurs by dedicating ourselves in bringing their ideas to life. Our mission is to advance the consumer experience across industries with world-class technology, data-informed design, and lots of heart.
Sweet Studio is the second fund backed by the founders of gaming studio King Digital. Our sister fund Sweet Capital has made over 20 investments worldwide.
Sweet Studio was founded by Anders Frostenson, former Managing Director at Doberman NYC and Robert Lenne, former Head of Product at Artsy and Principal at IDEO New York.