Wellspect Healthcare, with headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden, is a leading global provider of innovative medical devices with a focus on helping people suffering from urinary retention or chronic constipation. Every day, more than 1 100 employees are dedicated to make a difference for those who need our products and services. Many of the people we serve have a spinal cord injury, enlarged prostate, spina bifida or multiple sclerosis. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intermittent urinary catheters, with LoFric® as our most known brand. As a help to those with chronic or severe constipation we have developed what likely is the world’s most advanced irrigation system, the Navina Systems™, combining a high degree of user convenience, clinical effectiveness and connectivity into one really smart system. Wellspect HealthCare has a presence in more than 30 countries, and is a part of Dentsply Sirona, the worlds´ largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies with global headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, and international headquarters in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit http://www.wellspect.com and http://www.dentsplysirona.com for more information.
We are proud to have a highly automated production facility and a top-modern factory, producing medical devices in large volumes.
- Leading and developing our group of Maintenance and Automation Engineers responsible for developing and improve our automated production facilities.
- Manage and allocate engineering resources to support projects, both for new and existing products/production lines
- Maintaining a high technical availability and OEE on the production equipment
- Participate in cross-functional teams in Operations to find efficient production solutions.
- an academic background, preferably in Mechanical / Automation Engineering or equivalent with extensive experience from production maintenance of automated manufacturing processes.
- many years of management experience with personnel responsibility and knowledge of efficient maintenance work.
- communicative ability and together with colleagues strive to achieve our common goals.
- proven leadership skills in leading teams and experience in driving change processes within the business.
- documented and acknowledged track record of achieving ambitious production, maintenance and/or leadership targets
- to achieve a superior performance based on continuous feedback, you will inspire, stimulate and encourage our co-workers with the purpose to grow and improve our teams
- knowledge of working with external equipment suppliers
- documentation and communication skills, in English as well as in Swedish