View more about Harba
Share this job
Here is your opportunity to join and grow with a small and passionate team who strives to make boating and running marinas a breeze and having fun doing it! When we work, we work hard and passionately. When we laugh, we laugh heartily. When shit hits the fan, we stay calm and work even harder to make sure it doesn’t hit twice.
We have developed an award-winning mobile app for boaters, a simple to use marina management software for harbour masters as well as various IoT hardware solutions to support both.
Today we are looking for an enthusiastic IT Project Manager to make sure our various projects are implemented smoothly and efficiently. This is an opportunity for you to have more creative freedom, work on different projects in the leisure sailing industry, try new stuff and become part of our relaxed and family-like team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Search for ways to improve and optimize current processes
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and best practices
- Report and escalate to management if needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Supervise and coordinate other team members
- Have proven working experience in project management
- Have technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Can work independently and proactively
- Are able to identify and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have a strong desire to learn new stuff and learn fast!
- Have a young and innovation-driven team and we feel like a family here
- Support flexible working hours & remote work
- Promise you less formality and no bureaucracy
- Have a cozy office in Vilnius Old Town as well as Copenhagen
- Offer a unique experience contributing to the global product development with an untapped potential in a fast growing tech company
- Offer open startup environment to test and learn
- Give you a chance to have a considerable impact in our company’s business and strategy
If your interested in this opportunity, please apply via The Hub. Please contact Jolita Pundzaitė using email@example.com or +370 69 60 1960 if you have any questions.