Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the Dental and Audio industries? 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to kick-start your career and is looking for an ambitious, high performing and self-driven Intern for Marketing. Your work will help ensure that we maintain our position as a world leader in dentistry. The position is located at 3Shape HQ in Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv.
About the position:
You will work daily with a team of dedicated and skilled colleagues within marketing, product management and sales. The primary tasks will be within the area of marketing planning, rolling out marketing strategy on a regional and global scale, performance tracking and project management. It is crucial that you are analytical minded and enjoy working with marketing on digital channels. However, the position at the same time requires an outgoing commercial mindset as you will work on projects across the organization and are expected to be able to present your work to many different stakeholders.
- Being part of the planning and optimizing of the digital marketing activities
- Prepare and create Social Media content for the business unit
- Drive a specific marketing project with key stakeholders, e.g. digital marketing strategy, regional product and campaign launches, campaign roll-out
- Prepare product, workflow & strategy presentations in Power Point
- Provide proactive recommendations and ideas to optimize our commercial efforts keeping in mind the customer journey, lead generation, and tracking etc
- Drive different ad hoc tasks and projects
Your development is important to us. Training, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your success as well as results and will continue to challenge you while developing or sharpening your skills. If you are motivated by making a difference and being part of a dynamic and passionate team, you may be the person we are searching for.
- Working hours: Full time
- Start date: August 1, 2019 (we are flexible towards your studies)
- Internship length: 6 months
- The remuneration follows the normal pay level for internships
- You are currently studying on your Master’s – a relevant one for the position e.g. cand.merc. or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive and structured
- Strong team player and curious to learn
- Ability to build relations and make an impact at all levels
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Please apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and we will interview continuously.
Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible via the link “send application”. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for the application is: June 9, 2019
Things move fast at 3Shape as 3Shape is one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies. 3Shape offers an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working in the Copenhagen headquarters. Globally, 3Shape employs more than 1500 – with a majority employed within R&D.
3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. The company is referred to as “The Google of the CAD/CAM Industry” and has recently been dubbed the “Apple” of dentistry. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.