We are looking for a Facility Manager to join our Field Logistics Team at VOIs HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. The main responsibility will be to maintain and improve our facilities associated with VOIs European operation (i.e. local warehouses, production centers and repair facilities). This is a key strategic and operational role, with an opportunity to become a central part in the development of a key component in the e-scooter industry.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest scale-ups. We have a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people who are passionate to be part of VOI’s vision of building a better future.
You will be in charge of overseeing and develop the warehouse facilities of VOI’s operations across Europe, with the primary goal of having as optimal and well-functioning warehouses for our operation as possible, in such a cost-effective, qualitative and compliant way as possible.
- Oversee all existing relationships and contract negotiations connected to our facilities.
- Develop processes and strategies to optimize the facility management associated with VOIs European operation (i.e. local warehouses, production centers and repair facilities).
- Oversee the maintenance process of buildings, by having ongoing reviews of the facilities health, in collaboration with the responsible VOI employee.
- Implement a quality assurance process are in place and ensure that required maintenance and improvements of the facilities are executed accordingly.
- Work with local VOI employees to optimise the facility space, to support a lean operational flow.
- Lead the work with legal and compliance documentation of the facilities, in collaboration with our legal team.
- Serve as primary point of support for the ongoing relationship between VOI´s operational team in respective facility and its landlords.
- Systemise the fire prevention and safety plan for all facilities utilized by VOIs operation (i.e. VOIs local warehouses, production centers and repair facilities), including overseeing the general readiness connected to risk factors in VOIs operation.
- Contribute to the long-term business, bringing fresh ideas and process improvement initiatives for VOIs portfolio of operational facilities.
- Close work with other departments of VOI, primary vehicle operations and market operations to optimise our operational facilities in accordance with the operation.
- 3+ years management experience in either facilities, property management or construction industries.
- Excellent English Communication skills – a Must; Additional language skills including French, Spanish, German, Italian – a Plus
- Experience from last-mile delivery, technology or vehicle product industries – a strong plus
- Logistically focused with structural skills
- People person, with excellent interpersonal skills and a teamwork approach
- Can-do and entrepreneurial approach, self starter
- Exposure to international working environment. Comfortable working with remote locations.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Ability to do basic analysis
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Field Logistic team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Travelling to VOIs operational facilities around Europe, when needed.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 1,000,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 9 countries and 18 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes – all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living – not for cars.