At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Executive Housekeeping Manager genuinely cares about all things orderly and about creating memorable moments for our guests through a first class, spick and span team.
Key Responsibilities of Executive Housekeeping Manager:
- Supervises the daily activities of the housekeeping team
- Schedules team members in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjusts staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Together with Senior Housekeeping team, conducts daily inspections of hotel property, all housekeeping areas, and follows-up where necessary
- Oversees inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linen, uniforms, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Schedules and supervises all rotational and special cleaning programmes as required
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Executive Housekeeping Manager:
- Proficient in all Housekeeping procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
If we speak the same language, dust yourself off, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!