View more about HairLust
Share this job
We’re looking for a person who’ll join our rather small but extremely dedicated team of 11 young and kickass individuals from 8 different nationalities. Someone who wants to work hard, hands-on and determinedly to assist in our customer success as well as online marketing.
Who are we?
We are a Danish-based beauty brand with offices in the heart of Copenhagen. HairLust offers an inside out approach to healthy hair care, and combines inner and outer hair care products in a luxurious product line. We introduce a new generation of cosmeceuticals and beauty products for the picky customer. HairLust is one of the most online sought-after supplement and beauty brands in the Nordics, and can boast with being one of the best customer reviewed health products brands in Denmark – you might want to take a sneak peak at our TrustPilot profile. With 10.000 online searches each month for HairLust, the brand has truly taken off and we’ve figured a recipe that we want to show you, as we got plans for you!
Your primary tasks:
- Assisting in our content marketing and SEO
- Creating and optimizing content for our blog
- Assisting in our e-mail automation campaigns as well as newsletters, and contests
- Doing customer service via e-mail and live-chat
- Assisting in creation and handling of paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Outreach and handling of influencers and bloggers
- Conducting market research
- Ad hoc tasks
Apart from primary work assignments, you will be expected to help out with a broad range of tasks, which includes everything from optimization our website to translations of our latest marketing campaign, identify trends and insights in the beauty industry in order to achieve great success in our operations.
The right candidate profile might look like this:
- You love digital marketing
- You are strong in both writing and orally English
- You are preferable strong in both writing and orally Danish
- You are currently studying or just finished studying something relevant, e.g. business, communication, or marketing
- You work in a patient and structured manner
Send your application by using the contact form above. If you have any questions about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.