- Develop category strategies based on financial expectations, category role, category performance, customer and product trends and competitive landscape.
- Analyze data collected and then translate it into meaningful information.
- Optimize the product portfolio.
- Be responsible for the suppliers that are unique to Ikaros.
- Work closely with Nordic Procurement Manager to develop common suppliers for the Nordic market.
- Manage and develop categories to ensure customer needs are met to deliver category sales and margin targets while considering all other commercial requirements and constraints.
- Gain category insight through continuous competitor analysis.
- Identify and manage own brand opportunities.
- Collaborate with group category and purchasing functions to develop assortment for the local market.
- Work closely with both sales and marketing organization to maximize the product offering
- Conduct supplier business and performance reviews to improve performance to standards.
Qualities and skills needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from a similar position at an industrial company. Experience from purchasing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the Office package. Excellent Excel skills is a requirement.
- Selling personality
- Strong negotiation skills
Fluent Swedish and English. Both oral and written. French is a plus.
Manutan Nordic offices located in Mölndal (Gothenburg)
To apply, please send your application (CV and covering letter), and ensure job reference is on there if specified: