Division Central Functions Location: Denmark , , Brande Functional area: Product/Project Programme Management
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Agile Project Manager
Job Title: Agile Project Manager
Job ID: 14401
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a leading supplier of reliable, environmentally-friendly and cost-efficient renewable energy solutions. Driving down the cost of wind power is our key target as we strive to make renewable energy fully competitive with conventional energy sources.
With over 75 GW of wind power installed, our wind power solutions deliver clean, renewable energy from offshore and onshore installations around the world.
Join our Projects & Governance team now as Agile Project Manager in Brande.
Your new role
- You will lead international software development projects or sub-projects, aimed at agile development of software solutions for wind turbines or power plant management leveraging on technologies related to e.g. cyber security, edge or cloud computing
- You will plan and manage the project to meet the business objectives within time, budget, quality, and scope constraints
- You will manage international project teams across different organizational functions and cultures
- You will support the Product Owners and Scrum Masters in prioritizing development work
- You are expected to support the continuous improvement of the agile project management practice at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Development of Digital Solutions
- You have a master’s degree in information technology, Electrical Engineering, or comparable
- You have qualifications and several years of experience in project management of agile software development and/or automation projects, if possible certified (PMI, SAFe, etc.)
- You have experience with agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- You have excellent communication skills and a solid track record in leading multicultural, multidisciplinary software development projects and teams
- You have excellent English verbal and written language skills; Danish and/or Spanish language and culture is advantageous
- You are willing to travel international
What we offer you
- Meaningful activity with scope for action in an internationally growing company
- Flexible working hours as well as the option for home-office
- Positive working atmosphere characterized by team spirit as well as an open and cooperative working atmosphere
- Freedom to put your own ideas into practice
- Personal and professional development
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Klaus Buhmann via phone: +49 172 1807754
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s