The Swedish Huawei Enterprise team is currently growing by over 40% year after year and we are looking for even more talents!
Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era to become one of the biggest and be part of a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about sales and customer relations – then you are the one we are looking for as our new Acquisition Account Manager for the Swedish market.
At Huawei we are extremely customer centric since our customers are the only thing that makes us successful and motivates us to invent new solutions and products.
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation– stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected World.
The main responsibility as the Acquisition Account Manager will be to identify new customers challenges and assist them in solving these with Huawei, and our partner eco-systems, products and solutions and support them to develop and be even more successful than today.
You will be part of a team of over 50 persons and responsible for the development and execution of the customer’s strategy and business plan achieving short and long term business results. Building strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends are key indicator of success in this role.
- The main responsibility will be to identify new customers challenges and assist them in solving these with Huawei, and our partner eco-systems, products and solutions
- Responsible for developing strategic plans, target (breakthrough, sales order/revenue) achievement
- Responsible for customer relationship development & management
- Deep Project engagement as core team member
- Create healthy partnership Eco-system for dedicated client or sector
- Design and execute customer marketing planning
- Excellent experience and knowledge in how to identify new projects at new customers
- High and positive energy level
- Working experience in marketing, electronics, communication, computer science or other related industries
- Minimum 5 years IT sector sales experience
- Strong sales acumen, proven success in building and developing a deliverable sales pipeline, as well as developing long term relationships
- Project operation experience, be familiar with enterprise solution/product
- Fluent English and Swedish is required
- Be comfortable in a target driven environment
- Like cross culture working environment
- Be open-minded and generous in sharing YOUR individual strengths to the team – and in return willing to learn from the current team.
- Your personality and attitude is however the most important factor to be successful at Huawei and in your role!
Huawei offers very compelling salary and benefits and the opportunity to grow within the company – both in Sweden and abroad.
Hiring Manager for this position is Magnus Weberg, Director at Huawei Nordics.