The Swedish Huawei Enterprise team is currently growing by over 40% year over year and we are looking for even more talents!
We are now looking for an Account Manager for the Swedish Public Sector to service our current and new public sector customers and assist them to be even more successful than today.
In addition, you will be the key person developing our organization and business and we will very much rely on your current expertise and knowledge in this area.
At Huawei we are extremely customer centric since our customers are the only thing that makes us successful and motivates us to invent new solutions and products.
Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era to become one of the biggest and be part of a successful team driving business forward? Are you passionate about sales and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Account Manager for the Public Sector
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation– stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected World.
You will be part of a team of over 50 persons and responsible for the development and execution of the customer’s strategy and business plan achieving short and long term business results. Building strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends are key indicator of success in this role.
- Responsible for developing strategic plans, target (breakthrough, sales order/revenue) achievement
- Further develop and improve the Huawei EBG Sweden Public Sector organization and business
- Responsible for strategy & core clients customer relationship development & management in the public sector
- Deep Project engagement as core team member
- Create healthy partnership Eco-system for dedicated client or sector
- Design and execute customer marketing planning
- Already working with companies in the Public Sector
- Excellent experience and knowledge in doing business with public sector, Kammarkollegiet and according to Swedish laws for Public Sector
- Working experience in marketing, electronics, communication, computer science or other related industries
- Minimum 5 years IT sector sales experience
- Strong sales acumen, proven success in building and developing a deliverable sales pipeline, as well as developing long term relationships
- Project operation experience, be familiar with enterprise solution/product
- Fluent English and Swedish is required
- Be comfortable in a target driven environment
- Like cross culture working environment
- Be open-minded and generous in sharing YOUR individual strengths to the team – and in return willing to learn from the current team.
- Your personality and attitude is however the most important factor to be successful at Huawei and in your role!
Huawei offers very compelling salary and benefits and the opportunity to grow within the company – both in Sweden and abroad.
Hiring Manager for this position is Magnus Weberg, Director at Huawei Nordics.