Our product enables users to convert the mass of data on web sites into structured, machine readable data with no coding required. Our highly efficient and scalable platform allows customers to process 1,000s of URLs concurrently or on a schedule and gain access to millions of rows of data that they use for hundreds of different use cases. Most common uses include building training/testing sets for machine learning models, doing retail price monitoring analysis, lead generation activities, application development, market research, academic research, store locations etc.
Import.io ( http://Import.io ) is in search of a Training Manager to grow our Professional Services and Managed Services capabilities and team.
- Create onboarding curriculum for all technical resources, both internal teams including Engineering, Delivery team, Customer Support, Sales Engineering, and Product Management, as well as external partner teams.
- Provide strategic direction, and leadership and execution of company-wide organizational training and development programs and initiatives to promote a performance culture.
- Develop a multi-tier certification program for partners and resellers.
- Collaborate with universities to integrate import.io into the classroom.
- Design and deliver training that includes a combination of coaching, classroom training, 1:1 sessions, & e-learning.
- Provide direction as to which training topics we should expand into based on market, industry and company trends.
- Work with our partner network to improve existing training content and create new content.
- Prioritize training needs with business leaders. Develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of programs.
- Create rotation programs for engineers teams to work front lines in customer support and delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of Learning and Development experience with specific knowledge and/or expertise in data analytics and/or web technologies, learning and development, and organization effectiveness.
- Proven ability to quickly become an expert on a new technology or product and be able to clearly articulate and impart its utility in various customer use cases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn new things and be a participant in the application security community.
- Desire to be an enthusiastic evangelist/ambassador as we grow our brand and market reach.
- Experience building out effective use of Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines and customer demands.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Import.io delivers a SaaS product that enables users to convert the unstructured content on websites into structured, machine-readable data with no coding required. Our highly efficient and scalable platform allows customers to process 1,000s of URLs concurrently or on a schedule and gain access to millions of rows of data that they use for hundreds of different use cases.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.