Regional Sales Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies.
- Develop people and retain talent through natural leadership and a drive to succeed
- Be a persuasive force in the market, inspire through our compelling story.
- Leverage a broad network of local executives.
- Work cross-functionally teams, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service and Pre-sales.
Experience & skills
- Have led a team of 10+ sales-oriented employees
- Strong datacenter and application-led sales background
- Success in building channels
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience as a people manager is required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required. A Master of Science Degree in Engineering, or an MBA is preferred.