The role ContextVision is investing heavily in digital pathology and is now looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Project Manager with strong background in science, engineering and agile methods. This role is an expansion of the already growing digital pathology team at ContextVision and reports to the Director Business Unit Digital Pathology. The Project Manager role at ContextVision is a combination of the traditional project manager role and the Scrum Product Owner role. This means that the Project Manager is responsible for creating and managing the Product Backlog and the Requirements Specification as well as the Project Plan. You have an important role coordinating internal resources effectively to keep to agreed timelines but not to compromise on quality, to deliver state of the art projects to the organization. As a Project Manager, you are task-oriented but able to drive a team effectively. Working in innovative and international environments makes work exciting! International traveling is required to an extent of approximately 20–40 days/year. The position is based in Stockholm and Linköping, with weekly travelling between the two sites, for coordinating purposes.
- Plan and coordinate objectives, scope and resources needed for the overall project as well as the subprojects together with the Project Sponsor, Product Manager and Line Manager
- Creating project plans and arranging project meetings
- Follow the company’s quality process for development projects, ensuring that data and documents are developed before each toll-gate
- Monitor project/s development carefully and take necessary actions if plans are not met
- Keep all team members informed about the status of the project/s and report back to management
- Keep the Scrum Team(s) informed about the vision, the goals and the status of the project
- Together with relevant experts compile the Requirements Specification for the Product to be developed
- Create a Product Backlog based on the Requirements Specification
- Create and maintain a list of Project Risks and ensure that the planned mitigating actions are included in the Product Backlog and tracked to closure
- Create and maintain a Risk Management Plan and ensure that all clinical risk mitigation activities are included in the Product Backlog and tracked to closure
The successful Project Manager at ContextVision has a relevant academic degree in engineering, IT, medicine or biology but also a certification in project management. You have at least 7–10 years successful experience from leading and coordinating major international development projects all the way to product launch in the medical device / medical IT field. Further desirable experiences are within: Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning, Pathology / Digital Pathology and possibly experience from Clinical trials.
You are assumed to have knowledge about:
- Quality assurance of development projects
- Regulatory, CE certification, IVD regulation and FDA processes
- Scrum process and Stage Gate models such as XLPM and/or Prince2
As a person you are a true leader, passionate about the benefits from cross functional teamworking and able to steer the team effectively towards agreed goals, objectives and timelines. You have an energetic, creative and extrovert personality and the ability to communicate effectively in Swedish and English, regardless of audience. You are organized, decisive and delegating. Other assets are your listening, coaching and pedagogic skills.
ContextVision collaborates with H&P Search & Interim for this assignment
The application process is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible to you. If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to get in contact with Torbjörn Ströberg, Partner & Recruitment Consultant at H&P Search & Interim at +46 (0)703 778 774 or email@example.com
You apply by registering your CV at http://www.hpsearch.se