MUSEMENT helps travelers enjoy in-destination experiences to the fullest, sourcing local knowledge and recommendations to make the best use of time. Whether it’s activities, tours, tickets or just ideas for a great night out, we make all bookings easy and secure with Musement.com and our app (iOS and Android). This is the new travel: bookings on the go, the best selections, immediate skip-the-line access to venues and events, bespoke experiences and local knowledge – the right tools delivering useful information in the simplest way. We launched in Milan in 2013 and have since taken root in 70 different countries. Right now, our offer extends to 450 cities, thousands of potential things to do and see, and availability in eight languages – making us a leading guide for international travel activities. Our traveler-friendly technology has been featured in such international publications as Wired, TechCrunch, Daily Telegraph, Bloomberg, Corriere della Sera and Times of India. We’ve been selected by Apple as ‘Best of 2014’ in European App Stores and again in 2016 as one of its ‘Best Apps to Start 2016.’ In October 2017 we acquired the travel content platform Triposo, bringing together more than 12 million travelers across both platforms and offering them hyper-personalized travel content and booking options. In December 2017 we were awarded with the Great Place To Work Italia Certification. We were successfully ranked in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy (Medium size companies category).
Your Mission @Musement
It is an exciting time to be joining Musement. Following our acquisition by TUI in 2018, Nordic territories (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark) have become an important destination market for the business, and we are now looking for a highly driven, experienced, and professional travel enthusiast to join our team in the states and take on the the challenge of Senior Account Manager – Nordics). As an entrepreneurial self-starter, you will use your commercial acumen and positive outlook to take on the responsibility of rapidly and strategically increasing the supply of the region, as well as being responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with suppliers of some of the top attractions, tour operators, and museums across the territory. You will be working directly with company’s COO and EU Regional Director as you work to build and execute a plan for continued growth for your accounts, regions, and across the territory as a whole.
This position is a full-time. It is expected that you will be focused on extremely high output productivity, you will possess excellent organisation and time management skills, and always act with integrity. The candidate should be based in Stockholm (or Milan, Italy) however there will be regular travel involved, visiting partners and suppliers across the region, as well as to the Head Office in Milan.
WHAT you will do
- Help build upon Musement’s foundation in the Nordic area by developing strategies and programs that help drive the business forward.
- Drive the commercial growth by building strong relationships with decision makers in top destinations and venues in the region.
- Build and optimize the supply of pre-existing cities/venues as well as launch new destinations within your territories.
- Manage and develop a focused and driven team of Account Managers for your region.
- Support the suppliers’ enrollment and onboarding process.
- Monitor and coordinate all commercial relations with our local supply
- Constantly improving the offer of your region by evaluating product standards, monitoring performances
- Liaising with our Acquisition, Business Intelligence and Marketing Teams to implement global best practices to drive regional growth
- Be an expert in your destination – generating new leads, strategic acquisition of new and unique products and full understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends of your region
- Attend trade shows and networking events that will result in positive returns of increased business or learnings
- Build and nurture a positive team culture by being a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador of Musement
- An energetic entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of building a strong team that drives growth
- Great communication skills and ability to independently build meaningful relationships with Key Suppliers
- Strong commercial mindset with proven negotiation skills and a successful record of closing deals and building strategic partnership
- A startup mindset with the ability to independently grow your region and hit ambitious targets
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly address issues
- Ability to work across global teams to deliver stated objectives
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
What you have already achieved
- 5+ years experience in sales or account management preferably in the tourism and/or e-commerce industry
- A pre-existing network in the tourism industry within your region is a plus
Musement is a certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company