As a member of the Daniel Wellington team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Are you ready for the time of your life?
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
We are currently seeking a Global PR Manager to take our PR efforts to the next level on a global scale. This person will support our marketing initiatives by working with media partners to tell the greatest stories about Daniel Wellington all over the world!
This role can be based in New York or Stockholm.
As our first Global PR Manager you will be the one to create and execute Daniel Wellington’s global PR strategy and guidelines. It’s important that you have the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with everything from local to national and international media. A part from this you will contribute to weekly marketing meetings, communicating PR status updates with the broader team both locally and globally. As the Global PR Manager you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer located in Stockholm.
Some of your tasks will be to:
- Manage a PR team across different continents, overseeing their individual region’s PR strategies/reporting and provide strategic guidance
- Develop and grow the PR department
- Oversee the global PR budget
- Measure and report on the performance of PR campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase our brand awareness, driving new customer acquisition and traffic to our sales channels in the best possible way
- Decide on and plan impactful PR events
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of PR objectives
WHO YOU ARE
We see that you have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an outstanding ability to create and maintain relationships with key media and industry contacts. You will work close with stakeholders across the globe so you must keep your work structured and be a real team-player who can inspire others.
A part from that you should:
- Think outside the box and follow the latest trends
- Be able to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Have an understanding of editorial, social media and marketing landscapes
We also see that you have:
- A University degree, ideally in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations
- Min. 7 years’ experience in Public relations/Communications
- High affinity for fashion and knowledge of the jewelry/apparel/accessories industry
- Global perspective, cultural sensitivity as well as entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and editorial/writing skills in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple assignments
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with limited supervision
- Agency background is not required but preferred
Are we ticking your boxes? Join our movement.
Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun.