We are looking to add a driven and trusted advisor to our Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager you make sure our clients continue to utilize and expand their Funnel partnership through understanding their business needs and helping them build a world-class marketing setup. This role is essential for the success and growth of Funnel as a company, and for the success of our customers throughout their lifetime.
If you are an aspiring leader, Funnel will provide a chance to build your career and advance as we grow.
You will be responsible for knowing the ins and outs of the Funnel platform, and will be heavily involved in the entire customer lifecycle, focusing on existing customers to help them discover new and exciting features. Some day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Answer product and strategy related questions from your customers
- Spotlight and mitigate problems with at-risk accounts
- Work with clients to find opportunities to upsell products and renew current agreements
- Identify best practices within the Funnel product and share those strategies internally and with your clients
- Drive product adoption across the customer base by working with various departments of your clients
- Plan, coordinate, and lead product training sessions for clients
To be successful in this position you’ll need excellent organizational, planning and interpersonal skills. Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and see what you can add to the culture here at Funnel.
- Experience from working in a client advisory or account manager role
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- The ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts so customers are able to process the information logically and understand the advantages of Funnel.
Funnel is a fast growing and well-funded startup, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands.
The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels, providing dashboards and reports as well as solutions to easily forward the data to data warehouses in the Google, Amazon or Microsoft clouds, or to other related products like Google Sheets or Google Data Studio. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market. We currently employ about 80 people, and are looking to expand aggressively in 2019.
We invest in our employees by consistently providing opportunities for them to contribute to the company’s goals, and to grow from both a career and personal standpoint. Our work environment is team-orientated and collaborative and encourages our employees to bring their own personalities and backgrounds to the team.
Join a winning startup that’s still in an early stage and play an integral part in Funnel’s journey towards market dominance!