- You are responsible for ensuring the quality, health, safety and environmental conditions required by the applicable Swedish laws and regulations, both in the tender phase and during project execution.
- You prepare the working environment plan and the environmental plan for individual projects and the quality manual for the Sweden branch.
- In addition, you document and analyze processes and deviations.
- You are in charge of developing the concepts for and of carrying out committee meetings, training sessions, seminars and internal audits.
- You have long years of professional and leadership experience in quality/environmental and occupational safety management.
- You have successfully completed continuing education programs for qualification as an internal auditor ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Your working style is both flexible and assertive.
- You show great willingness to take on responsibility, are client-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are also fluent in English and Swedish.
We offer you a multi-faceted function including exciting tasks in a cooperative working environment. In addition to an attractive remuneration, challenging mid- to large-scale projects are waiting for you. In your daily work, you will profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths as well as from a future-proof workplace in an international setting.
Have we made you curious?
Then we are looking forward to your application via our online form. Please include information on your availability and the salary level you expect. If you have any questions, please contact Birgit Redel (tel.+49 201 824-4298).
Who we are
HOCHTIEF is one of the worldâ€™s most global construction groups. We are active in the construction of transportation, energy and social/urban infrastructure as well as in the PPP, contract mining, and services markets. With around 54,000 employees and a sales volume of about EUR 23 billion in 2017, we have a worldwide presence. Further information is available at http://www.hochtief.com (http://www.hochtief.com/).
HOCHTIEF Infrastructure delivers transportation, energy and building construction projects in Germany and Europe. We offer services for all realization phases of buildings, bridges, roads, tunnels, harbors, rail links, airports and facilities for the generation of conventional and renewable energy. Further information is available at http://www.hochtief-infrastructure.com (http://www.hochtief-infrastructure.com/).
Job Reference: HTINFRA00257