Company: Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly has an attractive product portfolio currently with focus on the therapeutic areas Diabetes, Oncology, Neuroscience, Autoimmune diseases, Osteoporosis and Men’s health. The R&D efforts and investments are substantial and there are some very interesting and promising products in the pipeline.
Overall Job Purpose:
To manage and help deliver Lilly product access dossiers to the Danish Medical Council (MC)l. Lead Market Access initiatives across the 5 Danish regions incl. the work on guidelines and recommendation lists, and maximize sales/positioning in national tender process.
Role encompasses the project management of Lilly submissions to ensure delivery by the deadline and becoming a technical expert on MC submission processes, working across therapeutic areas with other members of the PRA team and various internal stakeholders to ensure the best probability of success with the MC body in Denmark. Requires the understanding of complex/detailed clinical data and requires either contracting out or writing clinical sections of submission and drafting responses to MC during the process.
- To develop a project plan for each submission and ensure that all the required company inputs are delivered on time.
- Manage relationships with selected vendors to deliver submission on time and to budget.
- To organise and chair kick-off meetings and meetings with internal stakeholders aimed to develop and co-ordinate Lilly submissions to MC
- Manage internal stakeholder list (brand, region and global) and ensure all relevant personnel are consulted at the appropriate time.
- Facilitate/organise Lilly input into relevant clinical guidelines and work with medical around RWD/RWE initiatives
- To work across Therapeutic Areas (TAs) and mini-teams as needed.
- To develop and maintain internal guidelines and processes intended to foster high-quality submissions to Danish authorities
- Horizon Scanning: Annual process of updating templates and attending meeting
Liaison With Medicine Agencies
- To be a technical expert on the needs of MC, LMS, AMGROS and their processes.
- To respond to Medicine bodies’ requests for comment or information. To act as a focal point for gathering expert comment before replying to the local authorities.
- To foster compliance and reporting of truthful scientific product information in submissions in line with current Danish regulatory and ethical requirements.
- To maximise opportunity for all brands by ensuring payer strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Apply environmental knowledge and bring the outside in to inform pathways and to anticipate and understand future customer needs.
- Support development of DK value propositions and payer objectives for selected brands
- Lead PRA aspects of customer planning process for selected brands.
- Collect competitors pricing for previous tender
- Keep pricing overview
- To develop a business case for pricing committee
- Pharmacy or Life science degree
- Previous experience of Market Access and writing MC submissions and knowledge of AMGROSs HO processes
- Experience in medical, drug surveillance, regulatory activities or allied area
- Experience of developing high quality technical documentation for external agencies
. Previous PRA experience with industry or MC
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Cross-functional working
- Strong project management skills, team worker
- Medical writing
- Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges and manage multiple projects
- Self starter and lot of drive
- Customer Focus
- Good Knowledge of Danish medical authorities
- Skilled in using data analytics as part of the decision making
. Attention to detail
- Worked in multiple therapy areas
Europe; Middle East; Africa