Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Mechanic Manager to lead assembly, quality assurance, and maintenance of our scooters. You will collaborate with a dynamic group of individuals from a variety of departments to drive efficiency in processes, run experiments, and make data-driven decisions to increase and maintain healthy supply and inventory. You’ll hire and lead a team of talented individuals, while defining the standards and processes needed to grow your market and hit your goals. You will provide support to the operations team regarding all fleet related issues and monitor and analyze all opportunities to reduce waste, cut costs, and improve efficiencies.
What You’ll Do
- Be an owner. Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated internal repair organization in your market.
- Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members.
- Manage performance. Track and report all information tied to repair operations. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Share information. Communicate with software, and hardware teams to ensure timely in-warehouse resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
Who You Are
- 2 years industry experience in fleet maintenance or operations capacity and 5-8 years of direct management experience.
- Ability to travel regularly to other Lime locations
- You love people, and working with your hands. Troubleshooting mechanical issues is your forte.
- Strong logical thinking, verbal, and quantitative reasoning, along with the ability to zoom out and see patterns
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team and working cross-functionally within a large organization
- Motivated, energetic individual who isnâ€™t afraid to roll up their sleeves
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.