DanAds is on a mission to democratise digital Ads through self-service and give all global Media owners a fully automated self-service infrastructure that enables them to reach entirely new advertiser segments and focus on revenue driven tasks instead of manual administration.
DanAds was founded in 2013 with a belief that transparency between advertisers and publishers is necessary to increase engagement, revenue and future scalability.
We are the leading provider of digital advertising self-service platform which comes with the best features of ad forecasting, one-to-one direct programmatic, targeting options and ad-tools for publishers and advertisers. We work with some of the biggest companies in the Industry, such as eBay, Bloomberg Media Group, Philips, TripAdvisor and Truecaller.
We’re a small but tight-knit team challenging the very foundation of how the Ad industry works.
We are hiring a customer success manager to DanAds Business Insight team, our client growth and success team, focusing on making sure our clients self-service advertising businesses are as successful as possible by helping and supporting our client’s end-users (Advertisers) when using the self-service advertising platforms.
What You’ll Do
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for helping and supporting our client’s platform Advertisers with the overall objective of increasing our clients’ platform usage and revenue. You will work in the commercial team and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work directly with DanAds clients such as eBay, TripAdvisor and Truecaller, and their Advertisers, supporting and helping them when using the self-service advertising platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Support and guide platform customers (Advertisers) throughout the whole platform journey, from account registration to booking of Ads.
- Be Advertisers’ go-to-contact, handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Identify and drive promotional opportunities, such as email and promotional campaigns working cross-functionally to execute
- Define and execute on email send out schedules
- Create and design email send out templates and copy
- Identify common platform customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Work closely with product and sales team, help drive platform customer references and case studies.
- Use email and marketing send out tools such as Mailchimp, Drip and other to activate platform customers.
Who You Are
Besides being a self starter that gets things done, we believe the right person has:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience or studies in customer success management, account management, or digital marketing.
- You are customer service driven and have client-facing work experience.
- You are smart and you get stuff done quickly and accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of designing digital marketing material and copy, especially for email campaigns and send outs
- Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
- Previous experience from scaling up customer success is preferred but not required