Can you see yourself as the technical go-to person for large customer accounts? And do you want to be part of an organization that contributes to 50% of the CO2 reduction caused by Grundfos products in the market, helping us reach our sustainability goals?
Then join Grundfos HVAC OEM (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Original Equipment Manufacturer) in Bjerringbro, Denmark – an organization within Grundfos consisting of approx. 100 colleagues. Here, you become part of the Technical KAM team in the Products & Projects department and gain 6 Technical KAM colleagues in Bjerringbro as well as 4 in China and 2 in the US.
”Our department is characterised by the team spirit we know from smaller companies, as well as well-functioning co-operation between teams – we recently worked out our 2025 strategy, and now we all work toward its outlined goals with great determination,” explains Senior Director, Product & Projects, Steen Tøffner-Clausen.
You have the technical product know-how
You share two large customer accounts with your commercial KAM colleague within the HVAC OEM segment, i.e. large manufacturers of heating appliances who purchase large quantities of Grundfos’ small circulation pumps. While the commercial KAM handles prices, contracts and similar, you are responsible for the technical product specifications towards the customers.
We expect you to be available for your accounts and attend client meetings, as well as proactively reach out to them to discuss new product opportunities – and that you develop deep application and technical knowledge to be able to guide and challenge your accounts so they gain the best solutions possible.
Specifically, you will:
- Translate technical specification demands into product specifications, either existing products or customer specific, which you pass on to the product development teams
- Participate in co-development projects together with the customers
- When a client demands a modified or adjusted version of our product, facilitate the development project from A to Z, including defining prototypes, presenting samples to the client and ensuring the final product lives up to their specifications
- Manage client expectations and promote our existing product offerings
You can expect 3-5 travel days a month within Europe to visit your clients.
We imagine that you:
- Hold a degree as an engineer, marine engineer or similar
- Have 5+ years of professional experience as an engineer
- Show sufficient technical understanding of mechanics and electronics to engage in technical dialogues with clients – you do however not need to be a technical specialist or expert
- Speak and write English effortlessly – German is an advantage
“It is crucial that you have a customer centricity mindset and are keen on collaborating and developing an internal network in Grundfos to do what is best for the accounts – here, we help each other reach our common goals,” Steen concludes.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Steen Tøffner-Clausen on +45 2933 9039.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31 May 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 24.
We look forward to hearing from you.