Company: Eli Lilly
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced brand manager to join our team here at Lilly within our Dermatology portfolio.
As a person, you should be self-driven, ambitious, and passionate what you do. In addition you should be a great team-player, who works well both cross-functionally and within the brand team.
We can offer you a position within a highly dedicated Nordic cross-functional team, where you will get great support and a great opportunity to show a difference.
Overall Job Purpose
As Brand manager responsible for Sweden and Finland, and part of a high performing affiliate team (Nordics and UK), lead the continued launch of Taltz (ixekizumab) across Sweden and Finland, with responsibility of the dermatology indication (psoriasis, PsO).
- Be the catalyst and champion for ixekizumab PsO indication across Sweden and Finland under the leadership of the UK Hub Brand Lead (UK hub = UK, Ireland and the Nordic markets).
- Work in collaboration with the UK Hub brand team to ensure effective implementation using synergies and learnings across the hub
- Ensure alignment with the global and IBU (international business unit) brand strategy with appropriate local adaptations and approvals
- Lead the cross-functional brand team in Sweden and Finland including Sales, PRA/ Market Access, Medical, Market Research etc.
- Lead with, and ensure adherence to, integrity and compliance in all that we do
- Support and contribute to Customer Plan Development, in line with Global Brand Strategy
- Ensure execution excellence of the Customer Plan/ Operational Plan
- Solutions developed should be delivered with an MCE (multichannel engagement) focus to enhance the customer experience
- Monitor and track performance of the brand/s across the market.
- Implementation tracking: i.e. tracking impact of brand programs and adjust plan accordingly within market
- Accountable for developing, tracking and managing materials throughout their lifecycle via the promotional material approval process
- Manage country/market OPEX budgets and tracking, including appropriate management of brand resources
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate brand content for sales training
- A depth and breadth across marketing
- Strong cross functional working skills
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbally
- Ability to move work forward
- Ability to work independently and able to project manage and prioritize
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Fluent in English, Swedish and/or Finnish
- Bilingual in Swedish and Finnish
- Significant successful brand marketing experience from the pharmaceutical industry at an affiliate and / or regional / global marketing level, minimum 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience
- Proven cross functional partnering capabilities
- Proven cross cultural working experience
- Experience from working with/in both the Swedish and Finnish market
- Experience from MCE marketing is preferred
- Knowledge of dermatology preferred but not necessary
Europe; Middle East; Africa
Helsinki or Stockholm